CEO, President & Chairman
- Over two decades of working with cable-rejuvenation technology beginning with its development at Dow Corning in 1986.
- Over 45 published articles.
- 31 patents on cable rejuvenation and related technologies.
- 1992 co-recipient of the prestigious R&D 100 award for cable rejuvenation.
- 2006 winner of the $100,000 Zino Zillionaire Investment Forum award for the best investment opportunity in the Pacific Northwest.
- 2010 winner of the Puget Sound Engineering Council, Industry Engineer of the Year award.
- 2010 winner of Seattle Business Magazine’s Top Innovators award.
- Senior member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineering (AIChE), an Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) fellow, a voting member of the Insulated Conductors Committee (ICC) and a licensed professional engineer.
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, Michigan Technological University.
Chief Human Resources Officer
- Senior human resource professional with experience in biotech, technology, manufacturing, and healthcare.
- Held human resource positions at Discover Books, HipCricket, Cranium, Sur La Table, and Cendant Corporation: held senior-level positions at Vulcan Northwest and Intel Corporation.
- Experienced in creating vibrant cultures, assessing and aligning talent, and coaching and developing leaders.
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication Theory, Seattle University.
Chief Financial Officer
- Finance and operations executive with over 20 years experience leading high-tech companies experiencing rapid growth in both revenue and enterprise value.
- Held executive leadership positions at DayDials (“Dials”), Sesame Communications, Saflink, and several Paul Allen companies.
- Early pioneer in voice mail, Internet software, e-commerce, broadband and security industries.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Accounting, University of Washington.
Dr. Mark Newton
- More than 17 years at W.L. Gore & Associates as Research Leader, Global Core Group Leader, and Global Technology Leader
- Senior member of American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA), Instrumentation Society of America (ISA), and a Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE) fellow
- 10 publications
- 3 patents
- B.Eng. Aerospace Engineering and Business, Kingston University
- Ph.D. Environmental Physiology, University of Portsmouth
VP Sales and Marketing
- Two decades of sales, marketing, and business development experience across multiple industries including manufacturing, retail, healthcare, government, energy, and technology
- Most recently led the enterprise sales organization across western US and Canada for Lexmark International, Inc.
- Passionate about helping others reach their full potential, whether at work, at home, or in the community
- Enjoys spending time outdoors in the Pacific Northwest with family, playing guitar with friends, and coaching youth sports
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration, University of Washington, Michael D. Foster School of Business
VP Market Development
- Over 30 years of experience in business development in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- Founder and president of a profitable export management company, which established overseas distribution channels for dozens of North American companies ranging from construction equipment to software.
- Senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, Pennsylvania State University.
- Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Arts, Pennsylvania State University.
VP Operations, Texas
- Has held senior leadership positions at Insituform Technologies, and Enron.
- Past president and founding member of the Metro Atlanta Rehabilitation Contractors Association.
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering, United States Military Academy at West Point.
- Master of Business Administration, University of Portland.
VP Operations, Eastern
- More than seven years of experience as Canadian Regional Sales Manager at Novinium.
- Has held senior leadership positions at TrueBlueInc and Labor Ready.
- Bachelor of Arts, Marketing Management, State University of New York System.