CEO, President & Chairman
- Over two decades of working with cable-rejuvenation technology beginning with its development at Dow Corning in 1986.
- Over 45 published articles.
- 31 patents on cable rejuvenation and related technologies.
- 1992 co-recipient of the prestigious R&D 100 award for cable rejuvenation.
- 2006 winner of the $100,000 Zino Zillionaire Investment Forum award for the best investment opportunity in the Pacific Northwest.
- 2010 winner of the Puget Sound Engineering Council, Industry Engineer of the Year award.
- 2010 winner of Seattle Business Magazine’s Top Innovators award.
- Senior member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineering (AIChE), an Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) fellow, a voting member of the Insulated Conductors Committee (ICC) and a licensed professional engineer.
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, Michigan Technological University.
Chief Human Resources Officer
- Senior human resource professional with experience in biotech, technology, manufacturing, and healthcare.
- Held human resource positions at Discover Books, HipCricket, Cranium, Sur La Table, and Cendant Corporation: held senior-level positions at Vulcan Northwest and Intel Corporation.
- Experienced in creating vibrant cultures, assessing and aligning talent, and coaching and developing leaders.
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication Theory, Seattle University.
Dr. Mark Newton
- More than 17 years at W.L. Gore & Associates as Research Leader, Global Core Group Leader, and Global Technology Leader
- Senior member of American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA), Instrumentation Society of America (ISA), and a Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE) fellow
- 10 publications
- 3 patents
- B.Eng. Aerospace Engineering and Business, Kingston University
- Ph.D. Environmental Physiology, University of Portsmouth
Sr. VP of Sales & Marketing
- Over 20 years of sales, services, technology, finance, and operations experience.
- Former president and CEO of Safeharbor Knowledge Solutions, which was sold to Enghouse Limited in 2013.
- SVP/General Manager at nGenera Corp. (now Moxie Software).
- Has held senior-level positions at Talisma Corporation and Ernst & Young LLP.
- Bachelor of Commerce, New South Wales.
VP Market Development
- Over 30 years of experience in business development in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- Founder and president of a profitable export management company, which established overseas distribution channels for dozens of North American companies ranging from construction equipment to software.
- Senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, Pennsylvania State University.
- Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Arts, Pennsylvania State University.
- Has held senior leadership positions at Insituform Technologies, and Enron.
- Past president and founding member of the Metro Atlanta Rehabilitation Contractors Association.
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering, United States Military Academy at West Point.
- Master of Business Administration, University of Portland.
Dr. David Busby
Senior Research Scientist
- Worked 28 years at Union Carbide and Dow Chemical in the areas of new product development, product formulation, and technical service.
- 31 publications
- 18 patents
- PhD. Organometallic Chemistry, University of Nebraska, Lincoln.
- Postdoctoral fellow, University of California, Los Angeles.