CEO, President & Chairman
- Over two decades of working with cable-rejuvenation technology beginning with its development at Dow Corning in 1986.
- Over 45 published articles.
- 31 patents on cable rejuvenation and related technologies.
- 1992 co-recipient of the prestigious R&D 100 award for cable rejuvenation.
- 2006 winner of the $100,000 Zino Zillionaire Investment Forum award for the best investment opportunity in the Pacific Northwest.
- 2010 winner of the Puget Sound Engineering Council, Industry Engineer of the Year award.
- 2010 winner of Seattle Business Magazine’s Top Innovators award.
- Senior member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineering (AIChE), an Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) fellow, a voting member of the Insulated Conductors Committee (ICC) and a licensed professional engineer.
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, Michigan Technological University.
Chief Financial Officer & Secretary
- Over two decades of financial management experience in publicly and privately traded companies, small and large, national and international.
- Certified public accountant, State of Washington.
- Board Member, University of Washington Accounting Development Fund.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Washington.
- Master of Business Administration, Seattle University.
Chief Human Resources Officer
- Senior human resource professional with experience in biotech, technology, manufacturing, and healthcare.
- Held human resource positions at Discover Books, HipCricket, Cranium, Sur La Table, and Cendant Corporation: held senior-level positions at Vulcan Northwest and Intel Corporation.
- Experienced in creating vibrant cultures, assessing and aligning talent, and coaching and developing leaders.
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication Theory, Seattle University.
Dr. Mark Newton
- More than 17 years at W.L. Gore & Associates as Research Leader, Global Core Group Leader, and Global Technology Leader
- Senior member of American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA), Instrumentation Society of America (ISA), and a Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE) fellow
- 10 publications
- 3 patents
- B.Eng. Aerospace Engineering and Business, Kingston University
- Ph.D. Environmental Physiology, University of Portsmouth
Sr. VP of Sales & Marketing
- Over 20 years of sales, services, technology, finance, and operations experience.
- Former president and CEO of Safeharbor Knowledge Solutions, which was sold to Enghouse Limited in 2013.
- SVP/General Manager at nGenera Corp. (now Moxie Software).
- Has held senior-level positions at Talisma Corporation and Ernst & Young LLP.
- Bachelor of Commerce, New South Wales.
VP Market Development
- Over 30 years of experience in business development in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- Founder and president of a profitable export management company, which established overseas distribution channels for dozens of North American companies ranging from construction equipment to software.
- Senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, Pennsylvania State University.
- Bachelor of Arts, Liberal Arts, Pennsylvania State University.
- Has held senior leadership positions at Insituform Technologies, and Enron.
- Past president and founding member of the Metro Atlanta Rehabilitation Contractors Association.
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering, United States Military Academy at West Point.
- Master of Business Administration, University of Portland.
Intellectual Property Manager
- Senior patent professional with 16 years of experience in the chemical arts. Drafted and prosecuted patent applications in chemical technologies, including electrical cable restoration, antifoams, resins, pressure-sensitive adhesives, coupling agents, lubricants, herbicide adjuvants, plastics additives and process aids, thermoplastic elastomers, copolymers and cationic polymerization.
- 20 year background in polymer science and silicone technology, including product development of materials for high-voltage electrical distribution applications, such as cable splices/terminations, self-amalgamating tape, plastic electrical tape and polyimide composites.
- Bar admission as agent to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
- Led the appeal of the U.S.P.T.O. practice of rejecting “method of use” claims for novel compositions; initiated and coordinated a successful brief to Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit resulting in an extended patent term. The appeal decision paved the way for subsequent inroads for “method of making” claims and change in U.S. patent law.
- Extensive Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) experience and global filing strategy.
- Devised winning strategies to obtain patents for commercially important products in crowded art fields, often taking advantage of extensive technical background to extract vital information from clients.
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering, City College of New York.
- PhD.- Materials Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Dr. David Busby
Senior Research Scientist
- Worked 28 years at Union Carbide and Dow Chemical in the areas of new product development, product formulation, and technical service.
- 31 publications
- 18 patents
- PhD. Organometallic Chemistry, University of Nebraska, Lincoln.
- Postdoctoral fellow, University of California, Los Angeles.